MOBILE PRINTING @UPL
Patrons can now print directly to one of our public printers, from their laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Patrons can print documents, images, or PDF’s. This service is available from inside or outside of the library. Documents are printed securely by logging in with an email address.
3 WAYS TO SEND A MOBILE PRINT REQUEST
1 – Using a web browser from a laptop computer
(Bookmark this link for future use)
- Select the printer (b&w or color)
- Enter your email address (documents will be released with this email)
- Click browse to select a file to print from your computer (documents may need to be downloaded to the computer first), or enter the URL of a web page you would like to print.
- Click on the Green Printer button in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
2 – Send or Forward an email to the printer
MN B&W UPLMAINBW@PRINTSPOTS.COM
MN COLOR UPLMAINCOLOR@PRINTSPOTS.COM
VH B&W VAUXHALLBW@PRINTSPOTS.COM
VH COLOR VAUXHALLCOLOR@PRINTSPOTS.COM
Patron will receive an email confirmation from Mobile Print <firstname.lastname@example.org> that the print job is ready. Using this method sends a print request for the body of the email message and a separate print job for attachments. Patrons may release and pay for just what they want.
3 – Download the PrinterOn App for iOS or Android
Patrons can download the app via the App Store on iOS devices or Google Play on Android devices.
Once installed, select your document, email, or photo from the mobile device
At the bottom click to select a printer
Click search and enter Library zip code:
- 07083 for MN
- 07088 for VH
Select library location, and color or b&w printer
Click on Green Print button on bottom right
Enter your email address
Verify your email address and click on the Check Mark in upper right corner
Job started and Job success notifications will be seen within App.
Releasing Print Jobs
Patron goes to Print release terminal and enters their email address to release print jobs
- Print jobs must be picked up within 3 days of sending
- Payment is made by cash to our vending device $.15 b&w, $.50 color
- Single side printing is available on letter size 8.5×11 paper
- A print preview is now available to patrons prior to releasing a print job.