Together with the Library Board of Trustees, library staff is pleased to welcome the community back into the Main Library and Vauxhall branch buildings. Entry will be by reservation, beginning Monday, March 15. In order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to keep patrons and staff safe as we reopen, the Union Public Library has implemented new procedures.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required for entry and while in the building.
- Reservations are made on the hour, for up to 45 minutes, Monday-Friday. Sessions start at 10am with the last appointment at 5:00pm.
- A reduced number of computers will be available.
- Union Library cardholders may call up to 48 hours in advance for a reservation, all others may call the same day for remaining appointment times.
- Library cardholders will be asked to show their UPL card upon entry, all others will be asked to show proof of identification to verify appointment time.
- Youth under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult guardian (18+ years old) at all times while in the library.
For reservations patrons can call the Library at (908)-851-5450 ext.3 (Main) or (908) 851-5451 (Vauxhall branch). Contactless curbside pick up for our Union Public Library cardholders will continue. We encourage following the library on social media for the most up-to-date information.