Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases, the Union Public Library will return to curbside service only until further notice. The safety of our community is our number one priority, and we have many ways to continue our service while our doors are closed.
Union Public Library cardholders may reserve material for curbside delivery:
- Visit the catalog https://catalog.uplnj.org/ and log in with your library card number and pin
- Use our mobile app UPL-NJ found on Google Play or Apple App store
- Call 908-851-5450 x2 (Main Library) or 908-851-5451 (Vauxhall Branch) to reserve material for curbside pickup
Staff will be available to offer help and answer your questions M-F 10am -6pm
- Call us at 908-851-5450 x3 (Main Library) or 908-851-5451 (Vauxhall Branch)
- Email us email@example.com
- Chat with a librarian https://uplnj.org/ask-a-librarian/
Union residents may apply for a temporary digital access card, and start downloading e-books, audiobooks, music, and so much more. Learn a new language, or access one-on-one tutoring for all ages through Tutor.com
Apply for a digital access card here
Book Return boxes will remain open, and patrons may return library material at any time to the book boxes outside the library. Returned items will be quarantined for 24 hours and will remain on your account until they are checked in following the quarantine period. No late fees will be charged during the quarantine period.
*Please note that Chromebooks may not be placed in book return boxes. Please contact the library at 908-851-5450 x3 (Main Library) or 908-851-5451 (Vauxhall Branch) to arrange a return.
If you wish to print a document at the library we offer mobile printing services
- Email your document to:
- Call the library to set up a curbside appointment for document pickup. Printing is $.15 per page, and please bring exact change.
E-BOOKS AND MORE
Our digital resources are available 24/7 to Union Public Library cardholders. Download e-books, audiobooks, digital magazines, music, tv and comic books. Find these and more on our website www.uplnj.org. If you are a Union Resident without a library card, you may apply for a temporary digital resource card here
While the building is closed, all virtual programs at the Union Public Library will continue via Zoom. Please visit our website calendar https://uplnj.org/events/ to view and register for Adult, Youth, and Teen programs